The Zinzino HBA1C Test
1. Measurement of long term blood sugar levels.
2. Lifestyle assessment.
3. Includes a type 2 diabetes risk assessment.
4. Personal recommendations on how to improve your health status.
5. Track your progress.
6. Anonymous and clinically accurate test results from an independent and certified laboratory.
The Zinzino lifestyle assessment will enhance your understanding of yourself, your health status, how your current lifestyle is shaping your future health, and most importantly guide you towards a brighter and healthier you in the years to come. To do this we combine your test result with your lifestyle assessment and score you how your current lifestyle is supporting the following areas for you to track over time:
– Overall health status
– HbA1c test analysis
– Risk of developing type 2 diabetes taken from validated risk assessment questions
– Immune function
– Brain function
– Gut function
– Bone & Joints
The HbA1c test determines your long-term blood sugar levels in the context of your diet and overall habits and guides you towards a future of well-being. The test also includes a lifestyle assessment with personalized recommendations on diet, physical activities, and exercise.